Saturday, January 14, 2012

Say "CHEEESE!"

After Brian propsed to me, he had me get ready for another surprise. ( He is AMAZING!)  Brian had set up an appointment with a photographer to get our pictures done. ( These are NOT our engagement pics) We actually got to go to Old Mans Cave and take our pics there. The reason that these are not our engagement pics is because of how we were dressed. We were dressed very casually which is not what I had in mind for our engagement pictures. Our photographer for the wedding is doing our engagement pics for free.. it came with the package :) Anyways I just wanted to share that special day & a few of the pics we got taken!










This was the mosy special day of my life, and to have pictures to capture how we felt was such a great idea! I can not imagine my life without this wonderful man. He is so thoughtful to have done this for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment