Saturday, December 31, 2011

"IDEAL" protien weight-loss

About 6 months ago I was feeling a little "puffy" & overweight :( In highschool I was 5'7 and 120 pounds. Needless to say I was a stick. After high school I gained about 30 pounds... which is NOT awful, however I was not happy with myself at all. I have tried so many diets and they always are useless & do not work. So I decided to try this diet call ideal protien weight-loss. OMGSH this diet was soo AMAZING! I lost twenty pounds in two months! AWESOME! At first I had an extremly hard time because I was used to snacking ALL of the time & I was ADDICTED to Diet Mountain Dew!! I had to cut all of these things from my diet.. which was difficult ( understatement ). The first week I met with my nutritionist & weighed in... I lose SEVEN pounds just in my first week!!! INCREDIBLE! I was so happy & I it made me realize what I was doing was worth it. There are four phases in this diet & I reached phase four quickly which meant I was done with the diet sooner! I am now still maintaining my diet which has actually not been bad and I get a "fun" day every week which allows me to eat whatever I want that day.. SOUNDS AMAZING RIGHT???? It is & I would reccomend it for anyone who wants to loose weight and is determined! SOO here is my before & after pic!!......





Noooooowww. The After Photos.....


After Photos :)

I am now on track and of course it is the holidays so I have put on about 4 pounds but that is okay because I know exactly how to maintain my weight & I know that after the holidays I will be able to lose the weight quickly because my nutritionist taught me well :)

3 comments:

  1. Hope all is going well! Hope your doing some new posts soon to catch me up on how things are!! I blog awarded you!! Check it out http://myamazingfabulousweddingofmydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete