Saturday, January 21, 2012

Will you be mine?







Valentines Day is coming up.. and coming up fast! Brian and I are on a budget so I have to be creative with what I get him. So where would a girl go to come up with a cheap VDAY gift??..... Thats RIGHT pinterest! Pinterest has the cutest ideas ( sad to say I do not have an account.. but I do browse!) I am sure many of you have seen the 52 reasons why I love you! This is what I made for my hunny!

I used red and black card stock. They were on sale at michaels for 49 cents a piece You would only need about 4-5 pieceS of paper. I took the card and measured out how much I would need to cut.

I placed the black paper on first and then placed the red on top of the black


I bought this tape runner for 3.99, however at the end of this project I ended up throwing it away because it didnt work that great

These were PERFECT for decorating the cards






There are  templates that can be downloaded, however when I printed them out they were too small and I could not make them bigger. Your imagination is key for this project! You can do it however you want! This project took me a few hours, and it was SOOO easy! GOOD LUCK!

2 comments: