Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mini-Vaca!!!!

   Last Friday, I can honestly say I had a HORRIBLE day & when I saw horrible I mean AWFUL!!
                    However, my fiance, dad, stepmom, brother, sister and I all were
                          going to michigan that night.. so I was leaving after work
                  .... Knowing that I was going on a mini vaca was the only thing keeping me
                         going! I was very excited because I get to see my family from Michigan
                   ( I only get to see them once a year!!) ANNNYWAYYYSSS.. once we got on the road
                              ALL my troubles went away & I returned to my normal "ashley" self!
 

when we go to Michigan we stay friday night & then go to a rec center on saturday
to have the family part!
We eat, play games, socialize, eat some more, play more games, do a craft, && socialize some more!
Here are some pics at the rec center!






These were just a few of the pictures from the rec center!
After the rec center we then go to aunt Joanies house, where the kids play in the
basement while the adults sit upstairs talking!
....Brian and I ended up with the kids.. hahaha :) that is just how we are! Here are some pics from that!








As you can see Brian and I dressed up & of course I danced because I love being silly!
The kids are my brother and sister and my cousins. The chinese one is claudia ( also my flower girl) and she was adopted when she was a baby by my aunt & uncle! I love her to pieces!



After this great weekend we ended up even having a great ride home with lots of laughter and smiles!
I had a wonderful weekend with my dad & stepmom and of course my fiance .. ANND brother and sister!







                   

No comments:

Post a Comment